1. Making our society resilient through multi-disciplinary cooperation.
2. Development of smart and soft type geo-disaster mitigation techniques through use of AI, DX and IoT.
3. Promotion of sustainable and innovative geo-disaster mitigation techniques considering the earth environment.
4. Education and training for geo-disaster and their preventive technology.
5. Consulting of geo-disaster prevention technology.
6. Nurturing researchers and engineers, who can work globally for geo-disaster prevention.
7. Mutual support and assistance to society members
The activities of our study group 7 of the 17 goals of the SDGs
Consulting of geo-disaster prevention
We provide consulting services all over Japan and across the world...!!
Training geotechnical engineers in disaster mitigation at domestic and international level, who can work globally
After the popularity of 1st CREST…the 2nd CREST (2nd International Conference on Construction Resources for Environmentally Sustainable Technologies) will be organized in Fukuoka, during November 20-22, 2023.